PRIVATE CAR TRANSPORTATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
All reservation cancellations must be made at least 48 hrs prior to date of arrival by email or phone. You will be given a cancellation confirmation number. If the date of your arrival comes and a driver and vehicle are dispatched to the location you provided and you are not available for pickup, we will attempt to reach you by phone. If you are unreachable, and you have not cancelled, we will process your credit card for 50% of the total amount quoted on your most current confirmed reservation. – It is a simple phone call or email at least 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid any charges.
Your credit card will be charged the full amount on the first date shown on your itinerary. If you choose to pay in cash, your credit card will not be charged. When filling out our secure reservations form, you are authorizing Orlando Transportation & Tours Inc. to charge the card provided if you decide not to pay in cash. Submitting our reservation form with your credit card information is an authorization for us to process your credit card for the full amount shown on your confirmation. This is a simple principle, you provide credit card information, we provide services, you agree to pay for the services in full with the credit card information you provide on the form, unless you pay cash on the first date of service, your card will be charged.
Our drivers will load and unload your luggage as a courtesy. Orlando Transportation & Tours will not be responsible for any damage to your luggage.
Orlando Transportation & Tours will not be responsible for personal items left behind in any of our vehicles, It is your responsibility to make sure that all your personal affects are taken with you. If any items are left and we need to make a trip to return the items or mail/ship any of the items, you will be required to pay the additional fees.
SHUTTLE TRANSPORTATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
Once you have submitted your reservation for shuttle and we have charged your credit card there will be no cancellation allowed. No fare will be refunded.
- If you miss your scheduled shuttle you will be able to travel on the next scheduled shuttle.
- If you miss all the scheduled shuttles you will need to make alternative arrangements and you will not be reimbursed any fare.
- If you are not able to keep your reservation for some unforeseen event we will keep your reservation open so that you can reschedule until the end of the current year.
- We are not responsible for items left behind on the Shuttle Van/Bus.
- Family One Shuttle assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property on any of our shuttles.
- No Show reservations will not be refunded.
- Passengers not at the shuttle designated collection point at the agreed time and have not contacted us will be considered a “No Show”. No refunds will be given.